Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kayak1966

Looking for Lowrance Global Map 100 Data Cable

I am looking for the Data Cable to download from my computer maps onto my Lowrance Global map 100 I lost my cable can't get stuff downloaded can anyone help me

No luck on ebay none there at all. Anyone out there that has one they don't need anymore?

Edited by kayak1966

It fits more than that - they didn't make a unique cable for every single model. Here's reference information on yours -- http://primus.lowrance.com/icr/units/Lowrance/GPS/GM100pub.htm -- scroll down to the accessories table.

---

Ps: Here's another reference, from this very forum -- http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=259114 -- you missed your chance, a few years ago someone was giving theirs away :D

Edited by user13371

... you want room 13, across the corridor. this is room 11 ...

Kayak, I've already given you part numbers and some possible sources.

You might be better off asking the moderator to move this to the Garage Sale forum. More likely to find used equipment there, and this is not really a "GPS Technology" question.

Agreed. Not a tech question and typing "bump" every day in the wrong category isn't likely to help you. Moving to Garage sale forum. (Don't bump every day there, either, though...)