Incorrect cache count

the Seagnoid

Further to my efforts art resolving doubled up logs to get my cache count correct, I found a reporting bug on the geocaching.com website.

Click Your profile / QuickView / geocaches / list caches you Have found. The report lists something like "Total Records: 67 - Page: 1 of 4 - < Prev << <[1 2 3 4]> >> Next > " However when adding up the records they do not match the total specified (in this case it shows 62). Yes, this is because of multiple Found logs, but in this case the page directly implies all logs are included. (This Example is from Fiz $ Tas public prifile, geocaches / traditional cache. I am helping her resolve her doubleups)

Could the site be corrected so that when it says 67 records, it actually lists all 67 records. And if possible somewhere somehow have an option to list caches that have doubled entries. Everyone I know in my area does not like the distorted figures accidental doubled found entries causes, and resolving them can be difficult.

Thanks,

The Seagnoid