Limited Edition - Signal Snowflake Geocoin

Shop Geocaching

Delivery info says overseas postage will be extra (fair enough), but it doesn't let you order from overseas!!!

I've ordered GCs from other USA sites, Canada, Australia and numerous European countries, so why can't I buy from the official geocaching store???

Ha, ordered it from Landsharkz instead. They at least do send overseas and I've bought from them before so know it'll be ok.

Seems crazy that international buyers can't buy direct from Groundspeak though!

Delivery info says overseas postage will be extra (fair enough), but it doesn't let you order from overseas!!!

I've ordered GCs from other USA sites, Canada, Australia and numerous European countries, so why can't I buy from the official geocaching store???

Groundspeak has always been QUITE clear about not shipping outside the US. Don't have time right now to find the exact page/link but they always point you to links to their approved international partners who sell GS products.

Not sure where you think you might have seen the 'extra postage' comment, but it prolly wassn't on a GC.com page.

BTW ... I can only 'guess' that the reasoning behind not shipping outside the US is to not duplicate sales efforts and to encourage international retailers to stock their items without facing the stiff competition of buying direct from GS.

Edited by nevadanick