Selling my GPS's

I decided to go for the macdaddy GPS V and am selling both of my GPS's. Units are located in Portland, Oregon

etrex yellow $70<-----[soldSOLDSOLD)

emap Deluxe $135 (data cable was chewed and thusfore spliced back together. THe cable works good though)

Both units in great shape and look new. Still have original packaging. Unable to find emap manual, yet.

I would prefer Paypal payments but will take money orders if need be. I will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $6 S/H. Outside the U.S. will be more.

geosigbuscard.jpg

[This message was edited by MattandLaura on June 11, 2002 at 05:00 PM.]

[This message was edited by MattandLaura on June 11, 2002 at 05:01 PM.]

[This message was edited by MattandLaura on June 14, 2002 at 08:01 AM.]

I would intersted in purchasing one of these if you have one left. If you could please contact me by email @ ehrend@earthlink.net. I will arrage for payment.

Thanks,

Ehren

decided to go for the macdaddy GPS V and am selling both of my GPS's. Units are located in Portland, Oregon

etrex yellow $70

emap Deluxe $135 (data cable was chewed and thusfore spliced back together. THe cable works good though)

Both units in great shape and look new. Still have original packaging. Unable to find emap manual, yet.

I would prefer Paypal payments but will take money orders if need be. I will ship anywhere in the U.S. for $6 S/H. Outside the U.S. will be more.