CacheMaid sorting cache list

I have been using the CacheMaid demo and have found no way to sort the cache list except by distance. I would like to sort by other things like Cache Name, Cache Code, Difficulty etc.

If there is anyone else who uses CacheMaid, is there a way that I don't know about? Or is this a feature that is only available in the full version?

Edit: the other list issue I was wondering about is how to get a list of caches when you have no GPS lock. I can't seem to get anything to show in the list. I suppose that is because it is sorted by distance.

Edited by Andronicus

I have been using the CacheMaid demo and have found no way to sort the cache list except by distance. I would like to sort by other things like Cache Name, Cache Code, Difficulty etc.

Hi! I'm the one who develops CacheMaid. Currently CacheMaid cannot sort the list as you wish. Instead you can filter what to see in the lists. It is possible to filter on difficulty, terrain etc. Look for the filter options on the menu on the list tab. Maybe I can add a better sort option in a future release.

Showing the list without a GPS lock should be possible. Maybe the app times out after a while if you select the "nearest" list but if you don't have the time to wait for that, just select another type of list. Or why not go to the map where all the caches (depending on your filtering settings) are visible?

Hi! I'm the one who develops CacheMaid. Currently CacheMaid cannot sort the list as you wish. Instead you can filter what to see in the lists. It is possible to filter on difficulty, terrain etc. Look for the filter options on the menu on the list tab. Maybe I can add a better sort option in a future release.

Showing the list without a GPS lock should be possible. Maybe the app times out after a while if you select the "nearest" list but if you don't have the time to wait for that, just select another type of list. Or why not go to the map where all the caches (depending on your filtering settings) are visible?

OK, I see the list now. By the way, I am working stricktly off of a GPX file (http://www.calgarycachers.net/brasscaps/BrassCapCacheWithLogs.gpx).

Menue>>Cache selection>>Latest brings them all up in order of published date (which will be the same as sorting by cache code). Now that I can get a list, I am able to use the filters. That is workable. I would still like to be able to actualy sort bassed on items like terrain etc.

PS. do you have a forum or something like that for discussing CacheMaid featurs etc.?

PS. do you have a forum or something like that for discussing CacheMaid featurs etc.?

No, unfortunately I haven't. I'll try to watch this forum, I do also watch the Swedish geocaching.se site and of course I'll answer all mails sent to the email address you can find on Google Play. The app is now also translated to German by a guy in Austria.

No, unfortunately I haven't. I'll try to watch this forum, I do also watch the Swedish geocaching.se site and of course I'll answer all mails sent to the email address you can find on Google Play. The app is now also translated to German by a guy in Austria.

Cool. Well I don't speak Swedish, so I will keep my comments here.