translation for TB required

Masao250

Hello guys,

I need a translation of my TB's goal so everyone in Japan can understand it. Please translate the following text in Japanese:

"This travelbug, should go to Hokkaido, Japan. When it visited there at least 3 caches, it should come back to it's owner.

As long as the travelbug tours through Japan, you should take a photograph of the bug together with a local sight/object of interest (e.g. Tokyo Tower, a Temple/Shrine, a Sushi Bar, an Onsen)."

---AND---

"I love Japan, especially Hokkaido. Since years I want to take a vacation there, but unfortunatly Japan is very expensive (for my standards). So it will take many time until I can make this dream come true. I send this travelbug to bring down my passions and in the hope to see many pictures of Japan."

Thank you very much for your help. =3

Domo (Howdy! und Hallo! in Japanese) Masao250!

Hello guys,

I need a translation of my TB's goal so everyone in Japan can understand it. Please translate the following text in Japanese:

"This travelbug, should go to Hokkaido, Japan. When it visited there at least 3 caches, it should come back to it's owner.

As long as the travelbug tours through Japan, you should take a photograph of the bug together with a local sight/object of interest (e.g. Tokyo Tower, a Temple/Shrine, a Sushi Bar, an Onsen)."

---AND---

"I love Japan, especially Hokkaido. Since years I want to take a vacation there, but unfortunatly Japan is very expensive (for my standards). So it will take many time until I can make this dream come true. I send this travelbug to bring down my passions and in the hope to see many pictures of Japan."

Thank you very much for your help. =3

Hmmm, let's see...

このトラベル・バッグは日本は北海道に来たいです。

そこ北海道のキャッシュ少なくとも3つを訪れた後は、オーナーの元に帰ってきて欲しいです。

日本国内を旅する際は、地元のおもしろい物や場所(東京タワー、神社仏閣、寿司屋、温泉など)と一緒に写真を撮って頂きたいです。

---AND---

私は日本、特に北海道が好きです。もう何年も北海道で休暇を取りたいと思ってますが、残念ながら(私の基準から)日本への旅は非常に高いです。ですので、この夢が実現するまで、まだ何年もかかりそうです。そんな自分の欲求を沈めるが為にも、また沢山の日本の写真を見るためにも、このトラベル・バッグを送り出します。

Not perfect, though should do the job OK.

Best wishes & Tschüß!

~ Dr.MORO

Volunteer translator for the Geocaching iPhone App & Geocaching.com