Downloading multiple caches

TheW-Ms

The answer is probably on here somewhere but not sure where to find it so apologies for asking again if already answered.

Anyway.

I am (obviously) new to all this GC stuff and have just bought a Garmin Oregon 550 and have a Premium account on GC.com.

What I would like to do is - when I go to an area I would like to download all GCs in that area to my GPS (from a PC via USB).

So far i only seem to be able to work out how to download one at a time - which is a tad tedious.

I there a way of sending piles of GCs (within a radius of a certain point) in one go to the GPS and I then use the GPS to filter/find local ones etc.

I am going to try and use it in anger this weekend near Torbay/Devon/UK so help before then would be super!

Jon

The answer is probably on here somewhere but not sure where to find it so apologies for asking again if already answered.

Anyway.

I am (obviously) new to all this GC stuff and have just bought a Garmin Oregon 550 and have a Premium account on GC.com.

What I would like to do is - when I go to an area I would like to download all GCs in that area to my GPS (from a PC via USB).

So far i only seem to be able to work out how to download one at a time - which is a tad tedious.

I there a way of sending piles of GCs (within a radius of a certain point) in one go to the GPS and I then use the GPS to filter/find local ones etc.

I am going to try and use it in anger this weekend near Torbay/Devon/UK so help before then would be super!

Jon

Pocket Queries