How to Wherigo with a Blackberry & laptop in 3 (or 10) easy steps

Nat Sherman

Hi all,

I'm experiencing a mental block when it comes to Wherigo caches for some reason :/

Could someone outline in 3 (or 10) easy steps what I need to do to find a Wherigo cache using either my Blackberry & CacheSense OR my laptop running Windows 7. I don't have a paperless GPS nor do I have an android phone. I only have an old Garmin V GPS, a Blackberry loaded with CacheSense, and an Acer laptop.

Several have mentioned being able to use a laptop computer but I don't know what I need to do or what programs I need to download to make it work.

Any help would be appreciated!

Nat Sherman

Hi Nat - try OPENwig on your Blackberry. It has issues but is free. Recent posts suggest that with 9700 & 9800 there is a problem if the cartridge is programmed to do SAVE functions along the way.

Colin

Thanks, Colin. For some reason I'm having trouble even downloading the program to my BB. It's not available through BB Apps so not sure how to get it loaded on. Any idea?

Thanks!