Etrex 20- how do I.......

:yikes: All shiney and new! I just got my Etrex 20 today. I was reading the paperwork for it and the paperwork in the box is less than helpful. When I read the section about geocaching. It directed me to opencaching.com. WTF is this BS? <_<:angry: Not happy. I figured out how to put GC's on, but only with the send to GPS feature online.

Question 1; How do I put pocket querry's on my GPS? MicroSD? direct? (help!)

I figured out how to get the compass to show how far to GC. Is there an easier way to get from GC discription/hint to the compass?

Any helpful tips/hints would be great. My last GPS was a Etrex Legend C (2004) :anitongue: . I bought it used and it was working well until it took a spill, cracked and water got inside. It kept taking me in counter clockwise circles to the cache, making me walk back and forth some times. Well overdue for an upgrade on GPS. :grin:

:lol: So far I have managed to find 2 GCs with it. Love the ability to read the hint and description! OMG what a step up from what I had.

Have continued to "play" with it, changed the setting to geocaching, and then had to revert the measurements to metric (my prefered setting). Then managed to download the .gpx to the gps its self. do you recommend this or getting a blank microSD card and putting all geocaches on there?

Edited by Tamarackgurl