Im back

fairygirl0340

Hi guys its good to start another season of geo caching again. I cant wait to get back out there again. We moved and i found some behind our house in a park. Once the weather gets nices im going to get them. :rolleyes:

Hi fairygirl

No way of knowing how far you moved, but we were in the same region. Tomorrow's forecast is looking quite promising for caching weather. You seem to have a fair amount of pent up enthusiasm to get back out there. Of course I was able to look up your caching history, and it didn't take long to review it.

I see you have not logged any activity recently. Were you aware that you have 4 finds logged against three caches? One of those finds really could be deleted to straighten that situation out. I also noticed on your one hide you let it suffer a painful death without any response from you. The Reviewer was the one that finally had to put it out of it's misery. Did you ever go back and pick it up?

I hope your new surroundings with the nearby park are a fresh beginning.