Map Questions for DeLorme PN-60

Just got one of these and am trying to figure it out today (I can already tell it's harder than my Garmin eTrex SummitHC was, but I suspect it will be worth it). I have the $40 in "Download Dollars," so my first question is which of the maps you find more useful: the color aerial imagery, or the 1:24,000 topo maps? I've read that the included topo maps are good, but not as detailed, so I thought to go with the government ones, but I'd love the color aerial. I guess I could do a combo...

Question two: I'm going to be traveling to the Bahamas in a week. Will I be able to find a cache without a world map? Should I get the DeLorme subscription and download for that area?

Thanks, all!

The $40 download dollars are just for sampling, and are priced based on area. They don't go very far. As to downloading the world Base maps, and the emphasis is on base, not great detail, the minimum order is 10 real dollars U$, so be ready to fill in with something else to meet the minimum if the Bahamas don't reach the minimum.

Some of the users on the Delorme forum are quite active in downloading bitmapped imagery, but not necessarily vectorized map data, since adequate topo maps for US and Canada are included in the PN-60 bundle. Suggest that you post any detailed questions over there.