Endura Out and Back pocket queries

gregg6170

I hope someone can help with this. Recently purchased a Lowrance Out and Back and have not been successful in loading Pocket Queries. The issues I am having:

1. The description is not loading in some caches but is loading in others.

2. Some caches are appearing twice, one with the location, one with the logs.

3. Locations are loading that aren't in the PQ.

I have created Pocket Queries and have downloaded them. I have transferred them to EasyGPS, zipped and unzipped. These are not .loc files, but they're acting like them. All the information appears in EasyGPS, but isn't transferring to the Out and Back. I'm using firmware 1.5.95881. There is no SD card loaded.

I'm no computer expert by any means, but I believe I am doing it correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am sorry that I haven't been available to answer forum posts, but my hubby and I took a 2 week, electronic free vacation. We only took his "unsmart phone, camera, a Nuvi and our Enduras.

It looks like you resolved this on your own. In July I started a Forum Topic titled "Lowrance Endura Support" you might find some interesting information regarding your O&B there. (+ my disclosure) Also, if you do a search for Endura, you will find many topics dating back to 2009.

I see that your O&B is using v1.5.95881. This is the most current update (v1.5.1).

I have several of the Topics on my watchlist and I try to answer them within 72 hours, usually sooner.

Lowrance Pro Staffer, just trying to get the facts on Endura straight

I hope someone can help with this. Recently purchased a Lowrance Out and Back and have not been successful in loading Pocket Queries. The issues I am having:

1. The description is not loading in some caches but is loading in others.

2. Some caches are appearing twice, one with the location, one with the logs.

3. Locations are loading that aren't in the PQ.

I have created Pocket Queries and have downloaded them. I have transferred them to EasyGPS, zipped and unzipped. These are not .loc files, but they're acting like them. All the information appears in EasyGPS, but isn't transferring to the Out and Back. I'm using firmware 1.5.95881. There is no SD card loaded.

I'm no computer expert by any means, but I believe I am doing it correctly.

Thanks in advance for any help.