Help me find a Original Coin Number?

Puppysagogo

I have retrieved a Tag that has "Original coin is gone so this is the sub" The number is ######.

How do I track this? I retrieved it from Secret Door in Amsterdam and am now taking it to Canada, but I can't seem to be able to find what the actualy coin name and TB number is? Can someone help me please.

Once we figure this out or get it, I will add the numbers to this and send it on its way in Canada.

Thanks

Moderator note: I have edited the original message and removed the tracking number. Tracking numbers should not be shared publicly. Doing so allows anyone with that number to pick up and move the coin without ever actually seeing it. Thanks for understanding.

Edited by Skippermark
Tracking number for coin published in original post

I have retrieved a Tag that has "Original coin is gone so this is the sub" The number is ######.

How do I track this? I retrieved it from Secret Door in Amsterdam and am now taking it to Canada, but I can't seem to be able to find what the actualy coin name and TB number is? Can someone help me please.

Once we figure this out or get it, I will add the numbers to this and send it on its way in Canada.

Thanks

TreePlanter's Red Remembrance Poppies Geocoin

--Larry

Edited by Skippermark
Edited to remove tracking number

Thanks

You need to edit your post to remove the tracking number from the post. All you have to do is go to the trackables page and enter that number into the search field. Once at the tracking page you will log it. This will put it into your inventory. When you drop it off at another cache log the cache find and at the bottom of the log page you will see the TB listed. Use the drop down menu to drop the TB off at the new cache.