Email limit

rdw

In my efforts to verify logs for Don't Know Much About History, I have been sending out lots of email through the website. Today I hit a limit and was not allowed to send anymore email. How long do I have to wait before I can send more?

rdw

quote:
Originally posted by Whidbey Walk:

Happened to me last week when I was sending out emails about the cache pictures for one of my caches. I don't remember how long it took before it let me start sending emails again, but it couldn't have been more then 20 - 30 minutes. I bet you could send more by the time this is posted.

http://home.earthlink.net/~whidbeywalk/

Nope. And now that I have found a website bug that necessitated the original emails, I can't email people to ignore my privious messages. icon_mad.gif Sigh.

rdw

quote:
Originally posted by Whidbey Walk:

Happened to me last week when I was sending out emails about the cache pictures for one of my caches. I don't remember how long it took before it let me start sending emails again, but it couldn't have been more then 20 - 30 minutes. I bet you could send more by the time this is posted.

http://home.earthlink.net/~whidbeywalk/

Nope. And now that I have found a website bug that necessitated the original emails, I can't email people to ignore my privious messages. icon_mad.gif Sigh.

rdw

quote:
Originally posted by rdw: How long do I have to wait before I can send more?

This happened to me, too.

I waited 2 hours, maybe? I just went and did some housework and whatnot..... got away from the computer for a bit. icon_wink.gif

-----

froggy.gif You must be present to win.

quote:
Originally posted by rdw: How long do I have to wait before I can send more?

This happened to me, too.

I waited 2 hours, maybe? I just went and did some housework and whatnot..... got away from the computer for a bit. icon_wink.gif

-----

froggy.gif You must be present to win.