Finding Caches for Large TBs

cookie12254

As a premium member you have the ability to run an advanced search called a Pocket Query. Among other things it will let you set the cache size.

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx

Here's an option to get the details without actual getting a query that you have to download.

Select Create a new query

DO NOT select a day to run.

500 caches is probably enough (It goes up to 1000)

Don't worry about the cache types.

For Any Container you have to select Selected Containers: and then the cache size.

I prefer to select Is Enabled so I don't include caches that are missing or currently unavailable.

If you haven't set your home location just enter in your zipcode.

100 miles should do it

Submit information.

Then at the top select preview the search. That will give you the cache results you are looking for. You can always go back and filter out caches like multies or high difficultly levels, and resubmit.

Edited by BlueDeuce

As a premium member you have the ability to run an advanced search called a Pocket Query. Among other things it will let you set the cache size.

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/default.aspx

Here's an option to get the details without actual getting a query that you have to download.

Select Create a new query

DO NOT select a day to run.

500 caches is probably enough (It goes up to 1000)

Don't worry about the cache types.

For Any Container you have to select Selected Containers: and then the cache size.

I prefer to select Is Enabled so I don't include caches that are missing or currently unavailable.

If you haven't set your home location just enter in your zipcode.

100 miles should do it

Submit information.

Then at the top select preview the search. That will give you the cache results you are looking for. You can always go back and filter out caches like multies or high difficultly levels, and resubmit.