eTrex Legend H

tiagosgd

With Advanced Geocaching Tool (http://www.danielfett.de/internet-und-opensource,software,agtl-on-maemo-n900) I can search all caches near me or in my route and download all details. And I don't need to be Premium. I only need internet.

As Premium what advantages can I have? Help geocaching.com, create challenges, search for caches (pocket queries)...

I am not using a lot the premium features :( because of the Advanced Geocaching Tool on my N900.

But I like pocket queries and the (beta) maps.

Everything could be perfect if you tell me if it is possible to send a GPX "full" of caches to my GPS eTrex Legend H... because I only can send one by one and takes a lot of time to send, for example, only 10.

Thanks

Tiago

The Legend H is not a paperless unit and can't hold all the extra data. You can still run your PQ and upload all 1000 caches at once to the Legend. You just need to use a program like EasyGPS or GSAK to send the PQ to the unit. But all you will have is the GC#, Cache name in the notes field and the cords.

I have a legend H and use EasyGPS to send the data to it. I know use a Dakota 10 which is a paperless unit.