Truncated Emails

Tonsil

Hey, I did scan the topics 1st, but sorry if this is a repeat:

Do you notice emails coming from forms on the site are truncated past a certain length? Is that intentional? I have seen it a couple of times, and I'm not sure if it's due to the mechanism of the script sending the email or something weird with my account, but I'm guessing it's the former. This applies to find logs as well as email sent to me.

------------------------------

You are your own worst food.

quote:
Originally posted by Tonsil:

Do you notice emails coming from forms on the site are truncated past a certain length? Is that intentional?

Hmmm, this shouldn't be happening. I'd be curious to know if anyone else has experienced this problem as well. The next time you get one of these, if you could forward it to: admin at Groundspeak dot com, I'll take a look at it and see if I can find out what might be causing it.

-Elias

I've never noticed an e-mail truncation, even when it's a copy of a long-winded log on one of my caches. Of course, I use AOL e-mail; not everyone can be so fancy.

There's always a chance that people just lose interest in speaking with you, about halfway through the ...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Next time, instead of getting married, I think I'll just find a woman I don't like and buy her a house.

I sent a reply the other day to another user concerning and extra hint for one of my caches. Just in case he didn't want to read the hint, I put it below, about 15 lines, using periods, like this:

Basic note here, there is a hint below if you want.... (might have been 5 lines)

Hint here

Anyway, when I got the copy forwarded to me, only the top text was there, no dots, no hint... so I sent hint in a new note.

Some people are like Slinkies . . . not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.