Premium Membership problem

Abcede97

I have joined as a Premium Member, but the premium GC's are not loading on my Iphone?????? Answer?

I am on the Free GC Iphone app, do I have to upgrade that to the $9.99 app also?

Is this the only way to get questions answered? Is there a more direct & quicker route.

Im getting ready to go out of town & would like to get this straightened out ASAP

Thanks

Go into Menu, Settings, and under account info there should be a button that says logout. Loutout of your GC account and log back in, should then give you access to the premium info. Are you sure there are premium caches nearby / where you are searching - my nearest PMO cache is about 100 miles away ?

HTH.

Go into Menu, Settings, and under account info there should be a button that says logout. Loutout of your GC account and log back in, should then give you access to the premium info. Are you sure there are premium caches nearby / where you are searching - my nearest PMO cache is about 100 miles away ?

HTH.

Thanks for your reply.

The premium cahes come up on the website on my computer, But when I go to the location they are not showing up on my Iphone.

I live in Morgan Hill, CA. There are plenty of premium caches.

Sorry but the free version of the app is very limited and not compatible with a PM. You will have to pay the $10 to get the full featured app. The free version is actually quite different then the paid version.

Thanks for your reply. The description did not look like there was that much difference, but I am happy to upgrade.

Sorry but the free version of the app is very limited and not compatible with a PM. You will have to pay the $10 to get the full featured app. The free version is actually quite different then the paid version.

Thanks for your reply. The description did not look like there was that much difference, but I am happy to upgrade.

Oh yeah, there's a HUGE difference between the free app and the paid one. The free app isn't just a "lite" version of the full app, it's totally different. It's really more of an introduction to Geocaching than a real functional app.

Get the paid app, you'll be glad you did. It's well worth the $10.

Oh yeah, there's a HUGE difference between the free app and the paid one. The free app isn't just a "lite" version of the full app, it's totally different. It's really more of an introduction to Geocaching than a real functional app.

Get the paid app, you'll be glad you did. It's well worth the $10.

Thanks, I got it! now I have to figure out all the new stuff :blink:

I"m having the same problem, but I already have the $9.99 app. I just upgraded my membership, I've logged out and back into the app, and it's still not showing the premium caches. Any other ideas? They do show up on my computer so I know there are many in my area. Thanks!