MEMORY MAP

There's an Official WinMo6.5 reader and an iPhone one of course!!!!

But note that the iPhone one is quite different to the WinMobile one, you can load a GPX file with cache locations but, of course, no CacheMate on the iPhone and AFAIK there is no way to get MM to link to cache details.

As Nebias says, to get MM + Cachemate the only option is an older WinMobile/PPC unit.

Rgds, Andy

Try Cachebox, it uses open maps which are pretty good for 95% of what I do. It's like MM and cachemate rolled into one...

Heard rumour it's one of the 'chosen' Apps for GS, not that they'd tell us. :sad:

Still have MM as backup tho' :rolleyes:

Thanks for replies, is there other maps for pda that can show position other than memory map that are good.

Can anyone help me out in what to buy that will give me memory map & cachemate on the go. I have a Mio p550 which plays up something chronic & I want to replace it. I also have an old hp ipaq that I run cachemate on when the Mio doesnt work & a garmin gps 60csx which is brilliant. Many thanks Chris

You could get a replacement Mio on Ebay. Get the 350, 360, 550 or 560.