RED CROSS geocoins for JAPAN

mo pirate

d1d0b0f4-f436-4b4b-a117-6c28337d933a.jpgcd11bf31-af54-4d53-b94d-7f5a7fe7be5e.jpg I am changing my donation to my American Red Cross Chapter for now and the next two months April and May to benefit Japanese recovery operations. I am now willing to doante $3 from every coin sold with $3 going to my Red Cross chapter earmarked for the Aid given to Japan in this EXTRAORDINARY CRISIS. I normally donated a dollar for every coin sold so this will take it down to almost break even for me but make me feel good as it will anyone who wants to buy one. WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO FROM THIS FAR AWAY? Please help by buying a coin or the entire set of 3 in GOLD, BLACK NICKEL, and COPPER. I have still got a fairly good stock of all finishes. Buy any one coin for $10 or all 3 for $25. Shipping is $2 for one coin or $4 for the set( US mailing sites) Other sites slightly higher so please ask. I will donate $3 for each individual coin or $5 for a set. My chapter locally is the Midland Empire Chapter. My design is of the Red Cross as a Transluscent window (suncatcher in red) with the historical info on the back with the tracking number and info. Please email me at my geocaching name site thru geocaching.com or at packerbacker31@hotmail.com. Thank You and GOD BLESS!

d1d0b0f4-f436-4b4b-a117-6c28337d933a.jpgcd11bf31-af54-4d53-b94d-7f5a7fe7be5e.jpg I am changing my donation to my American Red Cross Chapter for now and the next two months April and May to benefit Japanese recovery operations. I am now willing to doante $3 from every coin sold with $3 going to my Red Cross chapter earmarked for the Aid given to Japan in this EXTRAORDINARY CRISIS. I normally donated a dollar for every coin sold so this will take it down to almost break even for me but make me feel good as it will anyone who wants to buy one. WHAT ELSE CAN WE DO FROM THIS FAR AWAY? Please help by buying a coin or the entire set of 3 in GOLD, BLACK NICKEL, and COPPER. I have still got a fairly good stock of all finishes. Buy any one coin for $10 or all 3 for $25. Shipping is $2 for one coin or $4 for the set( US mailing sites) Other sites slightly higher so please ask. I will donate $3 for each individual coin or $5 for a set. My chapter locally is the Midland Empire Chapter. My design is of the Red Cross as a Transluscent window (suncatcher in red) with the historical info on the back with the tracking number and info. Please email me at my geocaching name site thru geocaching.com or at packerbacker31@hotmail.com. Thank You and GOD BLESS!

Do you have a red cross gold coin left?

Team eagel eye

Yes, I still seem to have several. Choice of black nickel, copper or gold finishes. These are down to $7 each now with $1 going to the local chapter. I am just breaking even trying to get them liquidated. I will have them at Geocoinfest in Denver if you are going there. Let me know and I can bill you on paypal and ship them out to you. $1.99 shipping in the US.