Garmin Basecamp (For Mac) Motorcycle Mode

Garmin is seeking feedback from motorcyclists on what you'd want in a Motorcycle Mode in Basecamp. On the following forum, you can give the developers your wish list, a maximum of two suggestions per post.

https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?t=14462

Being a motorcyclist myself, I'm going to give this some thought, for sure.

I'm thinking they might consider this more of a general "off road" mode. A problem I've had with MapSource is that I can't find unpaved roads at zoom levels higher than a mile or two.

Garmin is seeking feedback from motorcyclists on what you'd want in a Motorcycle Mode in Basecamp. On the following forum, you can give the developers your wish list, a maximum of two suggestions per post.

https://forums.garmin.com/showthread.php?t=14462

Being a motorcyclist myself, I'm going to give this some thought, for sure.

I'm thinking they might consider this more of a general "off road" mode. A problem I've had with MapSource is that I can't find unpaved roads at zoom levels higher than a mile or two.

Not Mapsource - Basecamp.

Not Mapsource - Basecamp.

But the rendering's the same isn't it? What I'm seeing is in CNNANT. I'm pretty sure it's the same in both applications.

I've no idea if the rendering's the same, but they are specifically asking about BaseCamp. You can probably find a Mapsource forum on the site, but the topic I linked is very specific - What you suggest in a motorcycle mode in Basecamp.