What is your definition of "Power Cacher"?

p.s.

I have seen this term used here and there. I have even used it a couple of times. But what does it take to be a "Power Cacher"?

In y'all's profile, you say you're not power cachers. So how do you define it?

That's the problem, I (Tobias) don't have a good definition. By looking at our stats you will see that our best day is 55 and our best month 221, which I feel are good numbers and we are happy with them. But what it doesn't show is that for a time we really pushed ourselves just to see what we could do.

In our minds a power cacher would have a much higher numbers than ours, especially if they live near a large city (Seattle, WA) as we do.

Most consecutive days with a find: 9

Find Rate: 2.491 per day

Total days cached: 426 (every 1.9 days or 52.9%)

Number of days with 20 or more finds: 15 ( 3.52% of total days cache)

I would guess a power cacher would have a find rate of at least a 5 per day and at least 10% of the time fine 20 or more in a day.

This is why I ask the question "What is your definition of Power Cacher" since we don't have a good one and would like to find out what others think.

Edited by Tobias & Petronella

A "power cacher", is someone who primarily goes caching at electrical boxes, lampposts, and under high voltage electrical wires.

+1

A Power cacher is someone who spends more time actually out caching rather than sitting in these here forums judging how others cache. :rolleyes:

Too funny. Im beginning to think the regulars on the forums are just too judgemental. I guess it's a lot easier to post on the forums than to actually get out and find caches. I think a Power Cacher would be someone to find 40-50 caches in a daylight hours.

Edited by the4dirtydogs