Friendship cache

Greetings from NCDaywalker,

I heard of a cache with complements in Mass and UK as well as NC and Canada. I am interested in beginning a cache similar to that one in NC and Scotland (near Oban preferably). Laurinburg and Oban are sister cities with a recently concluded second half student exchange trip (18th year running). I am looking for a partner to assist in set up of a multi-cache (2 stage) in the Oban to complement the same in USA in Scotland County, North Carolina. It will allow the cacher to claim a find in both places as well as foster co-operation among cachers in other areas of the world. If you are not from that area or not able at this juncture to actually assist with the cache, please pass this message along to any other caches that may be able to assist. In addition, I would also entertain the placing of a cache with cacher in Britain or Ireland also. Thanks in advance for any help cachers in the UK can provide.

NCDaywalker

"Traveling is fatal to bigotry, narrow mindedness, and prejudice." - Mark Twain

Although this type of 'friendship' cache has been set in the past, my guess is that they would not be allowed anymore.

....It will allow the cacher to claim a find in both places....

A cache set up to encourage couch caching would/should not be allowed

.. set up of a multi-cache (2 stage) in the Oban to complement the same in USA in Scotland County, North Carolina.

I'd presume that this guideline for Mystery/Puzzle caches would also apply:

Unless a good reason otherwise can be provided, the posted coordinates should be no more than 1-2 miles (2-3 km) away from the true cache location.

K