Emulator Problem

Agito

Are the zones active? Are you using Proximity or Enter to trigger events? Do you see the zones in the emulator? Are the coordinates correct? Are the zones large enough? I need a little more detail than this (or your cartridge file) to assist you.

Except the first zone, the other zones are set inactive. After arrive the first zone, it will trigger the other zone to become active one by one.

Please try my published cartridge "Earthly Mount". It has the same problem too. The first number is "1xxx".. When I designed the cartridge, the "man" could go inside the zones. Now, it cannot!!!

Edited by Agito

I played the cartridge all the way through, up to the geocache.

I could drag David (as far as I can remember, that's the Lackey's name) into the Ngong Ping Village, Big Buddha, Po Lin Monastery, and Geocache zones.

Can you please include a picture of what you get when you play on the emulator at the second zone? This is what I saw when I played:

earthlymount.jpg

It was my experience with this cartridge that a message box did not display when I entered that second zone (and the Big Buddha zone, too). Instead, when I moved David inside the Ngong Village zone, a key and Signal appeared as under the You See menu. After I picked up the key from the monastery, though, it did ask how many stairs there were.

Try moving David into the blue area. From your screen shot, it seems as if he might be just outside the zone, by a meter or so. One other difference in our David handling (that sounds so awkward, does it not?) is I drag him around the map and rarely use the "Go Here" command.

Thanks. It works on "drag" but not on "Go Here" command.

One more question. That cartridge is only worked on pocket pc or nuvi devices but not on any oregon or colorda. If use oregon device, the cartridge will loop on the first zone even key in the correct pole number. Although I will rewrite it, it will not be a problem any more. Do you have that kinds of looping experience on oregon (not on pocket pc)?