Need help with account issue

GreedyRogue

Well sad day for me, I need to cancel my membership as I will no longer be caching for awhile. Someone apparantly needed my gpsr more than I did, it was stolen from my car last night. I sold my xbox to buy the first one and can't afford another one at the moment until I get re-employed.

I looked through the account page but I must just be missing it. If anyone can give me directions it would be appreciated.

As an after thought, if my gpsr were to suddenly appear at 480 carriage lane in Twin Falls, there would be no questions asked. too bad I can't afford a reward.

Well sad day for me, I need to cancel my membership as I will no longer be caching for awhile. Someone apparantly needed my gpsr more than I did, it was stolen from my car last night. I sold my xbox to buy the first one and can't afford another one at the moment until I get re-employed.

I looked through the account page but I must just be missing it. If anyone can give me directions it would be appreciated.

As an after thought, if my gpsr were to suddenly appear at 480 carriage lane in Twin Falls, there would be no questions asked. too bad I can't afford a reward.

im really sorry to hear that and i hope either it turns up and that you find work soon, for the time being if you go to your own profile on the right side near the bottom there should be account details, click on that and there should be a box on the left side labeled your membership clicking change should take you to it.

Edited by alwaysanon