Geocaching and Role Playing Games

traeumer

Hello! I’m revising a free game that combines geocaching and role-playing games (RPGs). I’m just about finished with my revisions, and I would appreciate your help looking over the manual. Here are some possible jobs that you may find interesting:

1) Spelling/Grammar Nazi: Suggest corrections for text that make it clearer and easier to understand. Tell me where I need transitions, content, etc.

2) Mathematics Genius: Test the mechanics of the game and break it. Suggest changes along the way.

3) Starving Artist: All current images content will be deleted. Doug Kovacs (Dungeons and Dragons artist) will be doing some of the artwork for the manual, and you can suggest where pictures should go and what the image content should be. (Be as specific as possible.) On other hand, you could test your skills and contribute artwork yourself. All contributions are subject to my approval and artists will not be compensated. You retain all rights to the image(s) you produce. (Sorry, I’ve only got a few extra dollars to compensate one artist.)

4) Content Wizard: Suggest names for Monsters that will be recognizable to non-RPG players; Make sure that Monsters are in the correct order (according to level/challenge rating); Make sure that Minions makes sense for the primary monster (see minion combat); Develop alternative lists for Monsters (e.g., Halloween Series, Christmas Series, Valentine’s Day Series; don’t worry about the stats if you do this one); Anything else you think would be interesting…

Should you accept this challenge, you will have your name forever praised near the beginning of the manual. Please get your revisions to me within two weeks. Just PM me your email and I’ll send you the new manual.

Thanks!

~R

PS

If you would like to see the old version of the manual, then you can go to my cache: GC2ABZF.