Here... want some coins for 9.00?

007BigD

sellin a few here to make a quick buck in my paypal, so I can spend some money ya know... nothing crazy like for bills n stuff, just a bday present for my girl and figurin my coins can help :blink:

So heres what i got for ya... Ill set a price of 9.00 and if theres anything you want, send me an email to my profile. First come first serve, ill try to update the thread as soon as i can.

Shipping to US is 2.50 per coin and .50 for additional coins. add 3.00 for international and 1.00 to canada. Please tell me your location, so I can send you the correct shipping invoice. All coins are unactivated and trackable.

Thanks for lookin and sorry I havent been around, so just that you know...Im still thinkin bout you all here, and a few got some love comin sooner than later (even though its already later than sooner) :unsure: Till Next Time~ CACHE HARD and CACHE ON!

5 Jahre Geoclub.de german 5 year coin (green)

2006 Buffalo wings- bronze

Grand High poobahs leader board

For the love of caching- feb 2007 oak coins club coin Trans re heart

Geocoinfest Mosaic Minnesota 2007

Grayling 05 or 06 - pink flower

Atlantagal 777

Pocketpups all american Red white and blue

Red remembrance poppies micro

2007 Evil micro- nickle

cinema boxers

Spud502 2 coin set

Climbing and caching- Blue and gold carabiner

4 Fs personal

Goofy 92 German coin 2008

Blazing sun micro- copper

Blazing sun micro- gold

Canadian reviewers

American caching - 2 Cache dollar bill 2006 - gold

Crakes symbology- bronze- ?

LE FTF ribbon in Gold

Breath of life V2 - Gold on silver 2 tone

Vancouver to Wheatland GW6 California or Bust

Edited by 007BigD

and you get a pretty sig as pictured ............

<---here - oooh, how bout a 1944-1946 wheatpenny sig that was gathered from battlefields and battleships of WWII that were recycled after the copper shortage in 1943???? huh? that good? :blink: .... :unsure: thanks again

Edited by 007BigD

and you get a pretty sig as pictured ............

<---here - oooh, how bout a 1944-1946 wheatpenny sig that was gathered from battlefields and battleships of WWII that were recycled after the copper shortage in 1943???? huh? that good? :grin: .... :) thanks again

Thanks much for the coin and the sig item penny! B)

I've been waiting for an opportunity to get that another of that coin back into my collection after releasing it and it going missing. Woohoo! And this one's not going anywhere...