Planning a trip

jarja_grl and G-man

Hey jarja_grl, I'm not following you around the forums, I promise. icon_smile.gif

I'd suggest looking at a few of the travel bug depots around that you could get to. These are caches that are used just to swap out travel bugs. Go to their pages and in the top right corner you'll see a list of the bugs in the cache, and you can click the link to read what each bug wants to do.

There's one called SOUTH North Georgia Travel Bug Depot that isn't too far from you. I checked in it and there is a travel bug called Fast Eddy that wants to visit the six corners of the USA. That might be a good one to grab.

There's also a travel bug depot near the airport called Atlanta Hartsfield Airport Bug Exchange you might want to check.

Hope that helps!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"A noble spirit embiggins the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield

quote:
Originally posted by jarja_grl:

I went and checked out those sites, but both require that you leave a TB is you're going to take one.

Oh yeah, that's a good point. Then yes, I'd go ahead and look for a cache in your area that has one and go grab it like you suggested.

If you want to have some fun you could take pictures of it navigating using your GPSr, sitting in the seat of the airplane, eating dinner somewhere, or anything else fun that you can think of. Then post the pics to the TB page after you drop it off. To me that's a lot more fun than just taking one somewhere.

Stalk you later!

"A noble spirit embiggins the smallest man." - Jebediah Springfield