Geocaching for Android?

technogeek414, the Android app is currently in beta testing. Getting it and the iPhone app released are the top priorities of the mobile development teams.

Since this is the iPhone section , I'm going to move this to the GPS and Technology section where you'll get more people seeing it.

Hallo! Will there be somsthing for Nokia Handy with Ovi maps? Or even to import third party maps to Nokia Handy? Thanks Peter

Will there be some type of Geocaching Application for Android sometime in the near future?

I don't know if you are only talking about an official app, but there are a couple unofficial ones out already that work great. Just search on geocaching in the market.

technogeek414, the Android app is currently in beta testing. Getting it and the iPhone app released are the top priorities of the mobile development teams.

How would someone become involved in the beta testing?

I'm either buying the new iPhone 4g or the Droid X in the coming weeks and the geocaching.com app is actually one of the deciding factors. I've had an iPhone for years and love the app, so if it's going to be the same on Droid, that's one less thing I need to worry about making the switch.