Must Do caches along I5 from WA to CA

There is a group of us coming out for Geowoodstock and spending a week caching while we are out west. We are looking for a list of "You Gotta do this cache!"

Everyone in our group love easy to hard caches and would love some suggestions on what our caching brothers and sisters out west think we Southern boys from South Carolina gotta see while we are out in your fine neck of the woods.

Please help.

Thanks

Greg

RedwingGreg&Deb

HawiianNinja

TeamMegaDutch

MSWahoo

Edited by RedwingGreg&Deb

A couple of years ago, we did a whirlwind tour from California to Washington for the APE cache. I assume you have thought about sidetrips in Oregon to the Original and Unoriginal Stash caches.

One of my favorites along I-5 was Big Spring Lost and Found near Dunsmuir. Of course I also enjoyed some around the Shasta area for the views of the mountain.

If you have time in Redding, don't forget the GPS Maze Exhibit, if you have not done it. A relatively quick adventure for a unique icon. Some of the caches near the exhibit in Turtle Bay are fun, with good views of the Sundial bridge and other things in the park.

I always appreciate the caches in the rest stops along I-5. They make for a nice break.