Getting started

marvmobile

Ok, so I have a garmin Nuvi 750 and I just paid the $30 for Premium Membership. Found 2 Cache's and am wanting to go out a hit up multiple cache's.

Here's my problem - I don't know what I am doing with the software/how to search properly.

Right now I punch in a postal code, click each individual cache and all I get on my GPS is numbers and letters - it leads to the proper place but there is NO other info other than a bunch of random letters/numbers.

IS THERE AN EASY WAY TO LOAD CACHE'S INTO YOUR GPS AND HAVE SOME INFORMATION WITH IT?

HOW DO I LOAD ALL THE CACHE'S IN MY AREA OR ALONG A ROUTE WITHOUT CLICKING THEM ONE AT A TIME?

HOW DO I LOAD ALL THE CACHE'S IN MY AREA OR ALONG A ROUTE WITHOUT CLICKING THEM ONE AT A TIME?

That's where the Pocket Queries come in, a privilege that comes with your Premium membership.

Go to Your Profile, then look on the right-hand side of the page and down, under "Premium Features." Click on "Build Pocket Queries," and you should get to a page that will guide you along. Once your get the Pocket Query, you should be able to download the whole thing at once.

I have PQ that runs regularly for "Easy, Nearby Caches," then I run others for places I'm going, etc., tailored to the circumstances.

From there, it depends on the capabilities of your GPSr as to how much information goes onto the device.

--Q

That's where the Pocket Queries come in, a privilege that comes with your Premium membership.

Go to Your Profile, then look on the right-hand side of the page and down, under "Premium Features." Click on "Build Pocket Queries," and you should get to a page that will guide you along. Once your get the Pocket Query, you should be able to download the whole thing at once.

I have PQ that runs regularly for "Easy, Nearby Caches," then I run others for places I'm going, etc., tailored to the circumstances.

From there, it depends on the capabilities of your GPSr as to how much information goes onto the device.

--Q

Thank you! I was just having a lot of troubles navigating the site, I kept going around in circles. So, now I have submitted my PQ, how long does it usually take to receive it? I'm excited to head out and the sun is starting to set, waiting patiently for it to arrive in my e-mail.