Holiday in Ireland

Hy to Ireland,

I'm from Austria and will come to Ireland in June for a 10 days Holiday

And of course I want to find some special Cache's in the beautifull country. I have been a few times

and now i want to show my wife why i love irland so much . Since we both have a new Hobby "Geocaching"

we want to find some Special places in Irland and i hoped to get some helpfull Tipps from anyone who has some special ideas!!!! That would be cool - i am open for every adventure thats why they call me crazykiki!

Thanx for the Help !!

Well, we will arrive in Dublin of course and rent a car for 10 days,

first station will be near Sligo to visit friends fora day or two and then we will follow south

i suppose the typical route down to Cork and then spend the last day back in Dublin.

But thats only a rough plan. i'd like to do or see some places that not everybody gets to see-

maby throu geocaching.

Well, we will arrive in Dublin of course and rent a car for 10 days,

first station will be near Sligo to visit friends fora day or two and then we will follow south

i suppose the typical route down to Cork and then spend the last day back in Dublin.

But thats only a rough plan. i'd like to do or see some places that not everybody gets to see-

maby throu geocaching.

I hope you are including a day or two in Northern Ireland . Many tourists / tour companies seem to forget about Northern Ireland which given it's past history is understandable but it's unforgivable now to not come and see the North Coast from Belfast to Londonderry.Some great caches too.

GCPCPX

GCF170

GCN009

GCTAC4

GCEEE4

GC1JXED

GCRDGH

GCP8AH

That should give you a good selection of caches that you will miss out on if you don't come up for a couple of days.

If you need any more help drop me a pm.