Garmin Etrex Legend

I've upgraded and ready to part with my Etrex legend. This has always been a great little unit, and has helped me find my way out of the woods more than once.

This would make someone an execellent starting GPS it is very user friendly and comes with a soft case, instuctional video and a fresh set of batteries. I'm asking $75 and I'll pay the shipping any where in the USA.

I cannot figure out how to add pics on this forum. If you would like some pics of this GPS I can E-mail them to you. the unit is in great condition and has always been in the soft case while out in the field.

Thanks for looking

Mark

I've upgraded and ready to part with my Etrex legend. This has always been a great little unit, and has helped me find my way out of the woods more than once.

This would make someone an execellent starting GPS it is very user friendly and comes with a soft case, instuctional video and a fresh set of batteries. I'm asking $75 and I'll pay the shipping any where in the USA.

I cannot figure out how to add pics on this forum. If you would like some pics of this GPS I can E-mail them to you. the unit is in great condition and has always been in the soft case while out in the field.

Thanks for looking

Mark

I am definatley interested. Will contact you.

Thanks for looking

Mark

Do you have this unit for sale still?