Datum converter

Nora.E

I like to do caching with both GPS and paper and compass. On a multi stage cache given with a WGS84 datum, things don't jive trying to plot it manually on a NAD27 map. Sure I can enter it into my GPS then change the datum and recheck the location. But would like to find a (hopefully) free online conversion calculator the will easily convert WGS84 to NAD27. Has anyone found such a thing, or have a link to one they would be willing to share?

Thanks in advance

Nora

NADCON.

I also am adding a 3-point Molodensky transform to FizzyCalc but I haven't released it yet.

How is the FizzyCalc upgrade coming along? And a question about the current FizzyCalc.

What the heck is the Distance Unit "Fizzies"? It seems one Fizzie is about 10307.0625 Feet. Personal joke?

Well, slightly more than a joke. It's pi kilometers. :lol: It was used on a puzzle once.

I have all the Molodensky stuff working and just need to add the user interface, which is the part I am worst at!

Edited by fizzymagic