Looking for helpful Geocachers

Bondegaard-Rydbjerg

Hi

My parents are planning a trip to Canada, Hawaii and San Francisco and have agreed to take a a couple of travel bugs with them.

The TB's goal would be to race back to Denmark and end in one of our own caches.

The problem is that my parents are not geocachers, not at all blink.gif so they haven't got the faintest idea of how to find a cache to place them in.

So we are looking for some helpful geocachers who would like to take these TB's to a good geocache in Toronto, San Francisco and Hawaii so that they can start their race back to Denmark.

Greetings from Denmark

Bondegaard-Rydbjerg

Hi

My parents are planning a trip to Canada, Hawaii and San Francisco and have agreed to take a a couple of travel bugs with them.

The TB's goal would be to race back to Denmark and end in one of our own caches.

The problem is that my parents are not geocachers, not at all blink.gif so they haven't got the faintest idea of how to find a cache to place them in.

So we are looking for some helpful geocachers who would like to take these TB's to a good geocache in Toronto, San Francisco and Hawaii so that they can start their race back to Denmark.

Greetings from Denmark

Bondegaard-Rydbjerg

I Wont be going to Toronto soon, however i can drop one in a Cache in London, Ontario. Canada if you like. Email me, and we can arrange to get the TB to me if you are interested.

Hi

Greetings from Denmark

Bondegaard-Rydbjerg

I'm in Toronto and would be happy to help out.