minot nd geo race

mrlaughingman

MINOT ND FIRST GEO RACE

DATE: JULY 10TH 2010

TIME: 10:00 AM

RULES: Each team participating in the race will have to make and hide a cache. In every cache the team will have to place identical items however the amount of the identical items depends on the amount of teams that will be present. 10 teams equal 10 of the same item in a cache. After the cache is hidden the teams will have to report the location of the cache which will be placed onto a list that will be distributed to every team. All the teams will meet at a neutral starting point. Whichever team is the first to get one of the items from every cache and make it back to the starting point is the winner.

Entry fee: $10.00

Prize: The prize corresponds with the amount of teams present. The more teams the larger the prize. That is what the entry fee is for.

Contact info: email-mrlaughingman@yahoo.com

Edited by mrlaughingman

I am new to this hobby, so this question might sound a little silly. Do we come up with our teams, like family members and friends, or will we break into teams at the event? Since I am new I really don't know too many other Geocachers in the area so my team would be pretty small.

C.J.