need help downloading to GPS

karverr

I have just gotten myself a Garmin Vista H GPS and it is suppose to be downloadable. I have tried several times and

I can't get it to work right. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set it up and do it? I would love to go paperless with my caching.

Thanks karverr

I have just gotten myself a Garmin Vista H GPS and it is suppose to be downloadable. I have tried several times and

I can't get it to work right. Can anyone tell me step by step how to set it up and do it? I would love to go paperless with my caching.

Thanks karverr

1. Connect your GPS to your computer with the usb cord.

2. For individual caches, click on the "send to GPS" tab/box. A box will pop up, it's smaller and sometimes it hides behind other pages. move or minimize stuff.

3. If you haven't already, you'll need to download Garmin Communicator. Follow the prompts.

4. Come back to the "Send to GPS" box and "Accept" the application. - blue field near the top of the box.

It will search to find devices.

5. When it "finds" your devise select "save"

You'll have to do this for each individual GC you download to your GPS.

I know there is a way to save and send more all at one time utilizing MapSource. Hopefully someone else can walk you through that one. Hope this helps. Happy Caching!

Edited by AzSunset