Transfer von Pocket Query Caches auf Garmin Legend HCx

daddyQ

Seit kurzem bin ich Premium User und habe die Möglichkeit, PQs zu erstellen. Ich hatte mir gedacht, die lade ich mit MapSource auf mein Garmin Legend und laufe los. Denkste. Da sind nur die Waypoints, keine Caches.

Gibt es einen Weg, die Caches als solche auf mein "GiPSy" zu laden, d.h. so, dass sie in der Cache-Liste erscheinen?

Viele Grüße von

daddyQ

If my rusty German isn't failing me, I think daddyQ is asking if there is a way to download an entire cache to his Garmin eTrex Legend and not just the waypoint. I have the same question myself, and that's how I came across his question.

Any suggestions/encouragement?

If my rusty German isn't failing me, I think daddyQ is asking if there is a way to download an entire cache to his Garmin eTrex Legend and not just the waypoint. I have the same question myself, and that's how I came across his question.

Any suggestions/encouragement?

No, the Legend doesn't support GPX files fully. You can only put the waypoint with its name and very limited information (hider and date if I remember correctly). I know someone had figured out how to put more cache info on using GSAK and a macro, but I always carried a PDA around with me.