For Sale: Colorado 400T

Ms.Blonde

I just got an Oregon 400T and I'm would like to sell my Colorado 400T with preloaded US topographic mapping. Comes with the Carabiner Clip, USB cable, trip and waypoint manager cd-rom and owners manual in original box. However the owners manual is a bit stained. I spilled coffee on it, but you can still read it. Also has a quick start guide. The label on the back of unit is worn. I have never dropped it or gotten it wet. Its in excellent condition and I would like for it to find a new home.

Its only a year old, Feb 19, 2009 to be exact. I paid $379.99 for it and I'm selling it for $300.00. I will pay for shipping via USPS, but if you want insurance thats extra.

I do have pictures, but can't figure how to upload them, but if you email me at devildebi@gmail.com. I will more than happy to send them to you.

Thanks!

I just got an Oregon 400T and I'm would like to sell my Colorado 400T with preloaded US topographic mapping. Comes with the Carabiner Clip, USB cable, trip and waypoint manager cd-rom and owners manual in original box. However the owners manual is a bit stained. I spilled coffee on it, but you can still read it. Also has a quick start guide. The label on the back of unit is worn. I have never dropped it or gotten it wet. Its in excellent condition and I would like for it to find a new home.

Its only a year old, Feb 19, 2009 to be exact. I paid $379.99 for it and I'm selling it for $300.00. I will pay for shipping via USPS, but if you want insurance thats extra.

I do have pictures, but can't figure how to upload them, but if you email me at devildebi@gmail.com. I will more than happy to send them to you.

Thanks!

Ms.Blonde, I am interested in the service that you received from your Colorado. How was the reception? How often did you lose signal? etc.

I have been looking to upgrade from my old Vista Cx and am very interested in the Colorado. How firm is your price here. I have found new units for sale for $250 to $300. Maybe we can come to an agreement here on something.

Thanks,

Garmin Varmint

Thanks!

Ms.Blonde, I am interested in the service that you received from your Colorado. How was the reception? How often did you lose signal? etc.

I have been looking to upgrade from my old Vista Cx and am very interested in the Colorado. How firm is your price here. I have found new units for sale for $250 to $300. Maybe we can come to an agreement here on something.

Thanks,

Garmin Varmint

Garmin,

I haven't had any issues with the reception. I can't count how many times I lost reception because it hasn't been a lot.

I'm willing to let it go for $250, plus insurance for mailing, if you want insurance that is... I want it to go to a good home and someone that will enjoy it as much as I did.

Feel free to email at devildebi@gmail.com. I believe I left my phone number for you on the geocaching emailing...

Let me know if that works for you...