myGMEv3 crashes Firefox under Windows 7

When I first started running Windows 7 this macro appeared to work, but now it doesn't - it crashes Firefox. What is more, the html file which it tries to load from my user/roaming/gsak/macros. does not exist.

Can anyone help?

Runs fine for me in 64 Bit Windows 7 and Firefox 3.5.6

It was for me a few days ago. Can't think what has gone wrong. It worked once this evening and every other time it has crashed Firefox.

When I first started running Windows 7 this macro appeared to work, but now it doesn't - it crashes Firefox. What is more, the html file which it tries to load from my user/roaming/gsak/macros. does not exist.

Can anyone help?

Runs fine for me in 64 Bit Windows 7 and Firefox 3.5.6

It was for me a few days ago. Can't think what has gone wrong. It worked once this evening and every other time it has crashed Firefox.

It runs under IE8 but takes such a long time to load in FF that it crashes. I have tried to see whether any recently added addons are affecting it but can find none.

The macro itself runs the default browser. Is there any way of modifying the macro to select browser?