TB Found and not logged.

Darin M

I am new to geocaching and have a question about my first TB find.

The one I found was last seen in someones possession. I found it in a cache (Obviously not logged where it was dropped) My question is how do I change it to show in my possession. I wrote a note about it.

Link to the TB

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?tracker=501664

Thanks, Darin

Edited by Darin M

Sometimes people don't have ready access to a computer to do the bug drop, so when possible try to give the current holder a couple days to catch up on their logging. Maybe even send them a nice reminder.

If nothing happens go ahead and Grab the bug away into your possession. (Instead of Retrieve select log type: Grab it from current holder) Then post a Note on the cache page and Drop the bug in, and then Retrieve it as normal. This give the bug credit for having been there.

Sometimes people don't have ready access to a computer to do the bug drop, so when possible try to give the current holder a couple days to catch up on their logging. Maybe even send them a nice reminder.

If nothing happens go ahead and Grab the bug away into your possession. (Instead of Retrieve select log type: Grab it from current holder) Then post a Note on the cache page and Drop the bug in, and then Retrieve it as normal. This give the bug credit for having been there.

Thanks for clearing that up, I did find a few other topics that explained it also.

The date when it was grabbed last was 4/18/2009, I will send the person a message, If I don't hear back in a few days I will do what you mentioned.

Thanks, Darin

Ich habe einen Buck ausgelegt den ich gefunden habe und finde nicht die Seite auf der ich ihn eintragen kann: sad:. Mittlerweile ist der Buck wieder von jemand anderes gefunden worden und auch registriert worden: D. Nun fehlt ein Teil Seiner Reise da ich ihn nicht eintragen könnte: unsure:. Wer kann mir sagen wo und wie ich ihn als gefunden und wieder ausgelegt nachträglich registrieren kann um seine Reise zu vervollständigen.

Danke <_ <