showing all caches on colo 400t map page

billkat

:anicute: Is there a way to show all geocaches on the map? My colo400t only shows one at a time.

Suspect you have already selected a cache and are now in "geocaching" mode. In that mode, the top portion of the map is covered by the semi-transparent cache header and navigation options. Even there, I think that cache icons for other caches will still show -- if they are within the bounds of the displayed map area and subject to your profile settings for zoom levels. Not positive about that, though.

If you are not navigating to a cache, all the cache icons within the bounds of the displayed map area will show. However, there are profile-specific settings for the zoom level at or below which the cache icons show up. Don't remember the details for how to set this. The following instructions are for waypoints. Don't remember if there is a separate setting for caches. If so, it will be in the same general settings area as the one for waypoints.

http://garmincolorado.wikispaces.com/Waypoints#toc4

:anicute: Is there a way to show all geocaches on the map? My colo400t only shows one at a time.

Suspect you have already selected a cache and are now in "geocaching" mode. In that mode, the top portion of the map is covered by the semi-transparent cache header and navigation options. Even there, I think that cache icons for other caches will still show -- if they are within the bounds of the displayed map area and subject to your profile settings for zoom levels. Not positive about that, though.

If you are not navigating to a cache, all the cache icons within the bounds of the displayed map area will show. However, there are profile-specific settings for the zoom level at or below which the cache icons show up. Don't remember the details for how to set this. The following instructions are for waypoints. Don't remember if there is a separate setting for caches. If so, it will be in the same general settings area as the one for waypoints.

http://garmincolorado.wikispaces.com/Waypoints#toc4

Thanks--I think I found out by trial and error that if I go to setup/shortcuts/geocaches, then under options I picked show all and that worked.

Thanks for the ideas ;)