FS: Magellan eXplorist 500 Set - GPS, Maps, Spare Battery, MORE!

alpwrx

Well I'm going to another GPS, though this Magellan Explorist 500 has been a great unit. It's got an unused SPARE Lithium Ion battery, a good Li battery installed, charger, USB cable, all Stock Software PLUS a DVD with the Full US detailed maps - which are also all included on the installed 1G SD card. Manuals in the box too. It all works perfectly, great for geocaching, and has a decent road mode too.

At $140 it ought to be a good deal for anyone.

Contact me by email or phone - 503-684-1984. I'm in Oregon.

explor500a.jpg

explor500b.jpg

Edited by alpwrx

No Longer Available.

Sorry - it's been destroyed. I decided to update the firmware to the latest and it corrupted the system, making it unusable. B)

I suppose I'll post the available accessories, charger, batteries, sync/charge cable if anyone needs them.

If you still have the GPS I will pay to ship it here.. a friend is looking to try replacing the screen on his that is cracked....

No Longer Available.

Sorry - it's been destroyed. I decided to update the firmware to the latest and it corrupted the system, making it unusable. B)

I suppose I'll post the available accessories, charger, batteries, sync/charge cable if anyone needs them.

Magellan offered me a replacement Triton 400, which while inferior to my Explorist 500 is still better than scrapping it. So I do NOT have anything of the main unit left.

If you still have the GPS I will pay to ship it here.. a friend is looking to try replacing the screen on his that is cracked....

No Longer Available.

Sorry - it's been destroyed. I decided to update the firmware to the latest and it corrupted the system, making it unusable. :rolleyes: