Micro Sdcard problems

corgikev

Hello again all and thanx for your previous help.I have now got my new Oregan 200.I have downloaded and pasted free maps from alkytoasteruk onto sd card.The problem I have is basicly it dont work.Is there a special way of doing it.And also once the card is inserted should it be picked up automaticly or do I have to change settings someware.I have gone into settings and then maps but even with card in it still only shows the base map enable disable option.HELP PLEASE :unsure:

Hello again all and thanx for your previous help.I have now got my new Oregan 200.I have downloaded and pasted free maps from alkytoasteruk onto sd card.The problem I have is basicly it dont work.Is there a special way of doing it.And also once the card is inserted should it be picked up automaticly or do I have to change settings someware.I have gone into settings and then maps but even with card in it still only shows the base map enable disable option.HELP PLEASE :unsure:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I have a 60CSx, not Oregon), but you'll only be able to use Garmin compatible maps on the Oregon. You have to use Mapsource to upload maps to your Oregon - can't just copy them.