Can't see subscriber only cache on Geocache Navigator

Hi All

hope someone can help with this.

I am running Geocache Navigator on a Nokia 6120 classic with bluetooth gps.Everything works great apart from i can't see any subscriber only caches.

There are several close to me but non show up. I have a current subscription and have linked the phone to Groundspeak.

Alan

Hi All

I am running Geocache Navigator on a Nokia 6120 classic with bluetooth gps.Everything works great apart from i can't see any subscriber only caches.

There are several close to me but non show up. I have a current subscription and have linked the phone to Groundspeak.

Alan

I've noticed this and spoke with Geocache Navigator and Groundspeak. Groundspeak informed me that since there is no true way to log in to geocaching.com from GN that there is no way to determine who is subscriber and who is not. So basically that Geocache Navigator needs to step up and fix it... that there's not really much that can be done about it... Boooo!! I was unhappy as I do like the program but am not going to pay for something I can't truly use completely. :)

I am moving this thread from the Getting Started forum to the GPS & Technology forum where the gadget geeks hang out in hopes that you might get more input.

MM

Thanks for the reply and the move of topic, tis a shame looks like i'm back to the pocket pc for the member only caches then. :)

I was going to update you and everyone that may be looking.... I put in a second call to GN and they sent a work order to there techs. They've been emailing me and the let me know today that they have it fixed! I can now see all caches, member only as well. Not sure if it's fixed for everyone or if they fixed mine, but if you're stilling not seeing them call them and tell them to put in a work order for it. Didn't take them long at all to get it fixed! Great program now!

Hi All

Alan