FS/WTT: Magellan eXplorist 100 - great starter GPS!

Up for sale/trade is a like new Magellan eXplorist 100, bright orange. Manual is included, but a more comprehensive manual is on Magellan's website.

This is a GREAT starter device, I used it to make my first finds. I feel as though I needed to upgrade, so I am willing to trade for any GPSr with a cable. Trade condition must be in good condition, i don't mind if it's not mint. I will post more pictures if necessary.

I will also offer this for $69 obo. That is $130+ savings over Amazon's refurbished model.

Shipping is $2 to USA. Located in Illinois. Priority Mail is available for $6, and FedEx Home Delivery for $14. Tracking is $.75

Trades get free shipping.

Again, this has only been used for an occasional geocache, and has been placed on my bike a few times.

Works perfectly and I have gotten a 3D fix inside with 5 satellites, after about a 50 second warm-start. This could be used for a canoe/kayak, as it has gaskets and is dunkable up to 30 feet (IPX-7, I think).

This has never been splashed, soiled, but I will guarantee that this will be able to take a place for a backup GPS in a daily geocacher's pack.

If anyone would like, I can build a cable that allows PC support, with Ozi-Explorer. I haven't tested this, and it is up to you. $5 extra. Again, this will be a homemade cable.

I would love any Garmin (even a 72!), but any handheld GPSr with PC support is fine. Free shipping for trades. I pay shipping, you pay shipping. Tracking is required to verify that you send out the correct item.

Edited by aaron21