Lincoln County, Oregon Geocoin

bostonmangum

July 12th there will be a link set up where people can get the paperwork needed to earn a Lincoln County Geocoin. The page where the paperwork will be available is: http://townandcountryfair.blogspot.com/. There are 200 of these coins. People will do part of the paperwork online and the other part will require you to go to a few locations in Lincoln County to answer questions. Then people can claim their coin by turning in the paperwork at the Town & Country Fair at the Fairgrounds in Newport, OR. It is July 17, 18, 19. More information can be obtained by contacting me at bostonmangum@gmail.com. I am not sure if there will be any coins available after the Fair. By contacting me after the weekend you can find out. I am trying to get an event set up through geocaching.com, but I am having problems with that so far. If it gets approved then I will post the GC # here for people to know about.

Edited by bostonmangum

July 12th there will be a link set up where people can get the paperwork needed to earn a Lincoln County Geocoin. The page where the paperwork will be available is: http://townandcountryfair.blogspot.com/. There are 200 of these coins. People will do part of the paperwork online and the other part will require you to go to a few locations in Lincoln County to answer questions. Then people can claim their coin by turning in the paperwork at the Town & Country Fair at the Fairgrounds in Newport, OR. It is July 17, 18, 19. More information can be obtained by contacting me at bostonmangum@gmail.com. I am not sure if there will be any coins available after the Fair. By contacting me after the weekend you can find out. I am trying to get an event set up through geocaching.com, but I am having problems with that so far. If it gets approved then I will post the GC # here for people to know about.

I used to live just down the street from the fairgrounds and i would love to make it over for this but i am heading east on vacation and not west.

Maybe next year :)