Hotels Link

renruts

http://www.geocaching.com/hotels/default.aspx

So I see we now have (or have had as I may have overlooked in the past) a hotels search and booking link and drilling in to a state and list of hotels and down to a specific Hotel or by clicking on the nearby hotels link on a cache page and selecting a hotel brings up the hotel information and a list of the nearest landmarks, geocaches, and waymarks

Are we going to be able to create a query directly from this page with the hotel coordinates as the center point, or when we reserve a room from this page will it then give us an option to create the PQ? Also will we be able to get the list of Points of interest or specific POIs as additive points in said PQ?

Right now the rates seem way to high for me to book a room using this feature but if you get to the point of competing with the other big name travel sites I think I would be more apt to book from this service, especially if you auto magically create the PQ for me and/or do not charge it against my 5 per day allotment as a bonus for booking using this interface.

Edited by renruts

http://www.geocaching.com/hotels/default.aspx

So I see we now have (or have had as I may have overlooked in the past) a hotels search and booking link and drilling in to a state and list of hotels and down to a specific Hotel or by clicking on the nearby hotels link on a cache page and selecting a hotel brings up the hotel information and a list of the nearest landmarks, geocaches, and waymarks

Are we going to be able to create a query directly from this page with the hotel coordinates as the center point, or when we reserve a room from this page will it then give us an option to create the PQ? Also will we be able to get the list of Points of interest or specific POIs as additive points in said PQ?

Right now the rates seem way to high for me to book a room using this feature but if you get to the point of competing with the other big name travel sites I think I would be more apt to book from this service, especially if you auto magically create the PQ for me and/or do not charge it against my 5 per day allotment as a bonus for booking using this interface.

As long as you live in country begining with "A" <_<