Recommended Caches in Mississippi?

DarthJustice

So I live in the Mississippi Delta. I started caching last June when a friend (but hasn't logged into his account here in nearly a year) introduced me to geocaching. Unfortunately, for various reasons (most of which don't relate to geocaching itself but have a part in it), I haven't been able to find too many caches in my almost first full year.

After reading the post about what caches people would recommend in LA, I wondered the same for Mississippi.

So yeah. Are there any caches here in MS that anyone would recommend?

Even though I've only found one so far, I can tell that I would really enjoy finding more (and I have several on my watchlist to find at some point) cemetery caches. So those would be a definite for me if you happen to have one to mention.

Edited by DarthJustice

I live in DeSoto County, so we spend a lot of caching time in the Memphis/Shelby County area in TN, as well as our time in MS.

I would suggest signing up on http://www.msga.net/, the Mississippi Geocacher's Association website -- post this there, and you will likely get a good list.

Also, there are a lot of caches around Grenada and Enid lakes -- check those areas out -- if they are anything like the hides around Sardis Lake, you will have a lot of fun!

I live in DeSoto County, so we spend a lot of caching time in the Memphis/Shelby County area in TN, as well as our time in MS.

I would suggest signing up on http://www.msga.net/, the Mississippi Geocacher's Association website -- post this there, and you will likely get a good list.

Also, there are a lot of caches around Grenada and Enid lakes -- check those areas out -- if they are anything like the hides around Sardis Lake, you will have a lot of fun!

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm a member of MSGA.net, so I'll post on there about this as well.