Placing New TB

threshergirl

I have activated my first TB. The description shows I have possession of it. I would expect it to show up in my inventory [Dropped off any TB's listing] so that I can just check it when I place it in a cache, but I don't see it. The other TBs I activated at the same time show up.

So, how do I log my new TB into a cache or get it to show up on my listing?

Thanks,

Threshergirl

I only see that you own two TBs. When you say "The other TBs I activated at the same time show up." I'm assuming those are the two.

Can you view the bug page and provide the reference number? (- located on the upper left hand corner)

Who does it show as the owner?

I might be going on the wrong track here but...

You do have a Geocoin (TB2YEJY) which was activated on the 14th the same day as the TB's in your account.

This geocoin is listed as in an "unknown" location.

A cache owner or Geocoin or TB owner normaly put a trackable item in this "unknown" location if it has gone missing. As your coin hasn't been sent out yet there is no need for it to be there, as it is in an "unknown" location you can't drop it into a cache untill you remove it.

To remove the coin and put it back as being in your possesion use the drop down box located underneth the traking number and select "move to last location" and it should show up as "In the hands of the owner."

Hope this is what you mean.

Edit: for some reason I ended up with a "g" at the end of evey "geocoin"

Edited by Hampshire_Hog

Wow, I completely overlooked the coin. Old age is definitely setting in.

I don't think move to last location will work in this case. Feel free to try it.

Otherwise access the coin page, copy off the tracking number and Grab the coin into your possession. Once you do that you can delete the Grab log and the coin will stay in your drop inventory.

Good job Hampshire_Hog

I tried the moving to last location one of my activated coins that has only been diped in and out of a few caches (untill I got board without a way of doing it automaticly) and it worked then. But either way it dosn't make much diffrence.

Edited by Hampshire_Hog

I don't think move to last location will work in this case. Feel free to try it.

Otherwise access the coin page, copy off the tracking number and Grab the coin into your possession. Once you do that you can delete the Grab log and the coin will stay in your drop inventory.

Good job Hampshire_Hog

Good job Hampshire_Hog

Good job Hampshire_Hog

Good job Hampshire_Hog

Good job Hampshire_Hog

Good job Hampshire_Hog